Halloween

Halloween

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Anniversary at the Melting Pot



It is our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday, but because Doug is on nights - we had to celebrate our anniversary this weekend. We went to a wonderful dinner at the Melting Pot on Friday night. It was our first time to try out this fondue restaurant - and it was a hit with us! We had heard that it can get really expensive, so I was happy to find a coupon which gave us a nice dinner at a reasonable price. It was a great way to begin our weekend and our 3rd year of marriage.

4 comments:

April said...

Yum....I've always wanted to go there! Hey...where'd you get that coupon??
Happy Anniversary! (tomorrow!)
I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Christen said...

Happy early anniversary - yummy choice!

Mo said...

Happy anniversary! Melting Pot is our favorite place for special occasions. Last time we were there I got the recipe for the cheddar ale fondue from our waitress. The ale they use...PBR! Sweet.

The Aguilars said...

Yeah, they have a great happy hour too where you can order the cheese fondu appetizer or the dessert. Yum. Glad you were able to celebrate your anniversary at such a fun place!