So along with my camera card giving me problems while at an all night Kinko's (trying to make copies for Megan). I also forgot my cellphone at home and did without for the entire weekend! However, I was still able to see a few friends while in town. Thanks so much to everyone who squeezed me into their busy weekends and were so kind to deal with me not having a phone (Steve, Connie, Rebecca, Karen, Derek, Michael, Rachael, Katie). Plus, apologies to Jaime for never connecting. I wish I could have stayed extra days to see everyone! Gives me something to look forward to for the next visit.
Halloween
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Megan & Jason's Wedding Weekend
I was so honored to be part of Megan & Jason's wedding last weekend in St. Louis. Megan is such a special friend to me - she & I were roommates when I was planning my wedding. I was excited to be involved in the day as a candle lighter and so happy that I could hang out with the bride-to-be, her friends, and family. The best part of the weekend, is that Megan stayed so true to herself, extremely funny and warm. The worst thing, all the beautiful photos I took of the weekend were lost on a faulty digital camera card. I am hoping to get a few shots from the official wedding photographer, which I will post when I get them. (I know how important it is for Megan to "make the blog").
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment