Halloween

Halloween

Sunday, October 19, 2008

MIZZOU Weekend


the quad!
The boys with the Golden Girls

Steve & Connie tailgating

Jon, Doug & Sarah in the cheap seats

Doug & Katie at the game

Doug & I met our friends in Columbia for a Mizzou Football Tailgating Weekend.  We had been planning this weekend for such a long time, so it was so much fun when it finally rolled around.  Friday, we flew to St. Louis and spent the night with Doug's family.  Early Saturday morning, we drove to Columbia and met James & Kim, Patrick & Amy and Jon & Sarah at the hotel.  We parked  and had drinks downtown (ah, rooftop bars).  Later, met up with Patrick's family for a tailgate right outside the stadium.  Perfect weather, great friends, unfortunately the Tigers couldn't pull out a win for us.  Sunday, we said good-bye to our friends over breakfast and drove back to St. Louis to catch our flight home.  

1 comment:

Christen said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend (minus the loss). I'm so excited to go this weekend!