Halloween

Halloween

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Favorites?


So, as I was video chatting with my BFF April last night, we got to talking about our favorite Christmas songs. And tonight, I am thinking about ALL my holiday favorites and thought I would start a little poll. So what do you say fellow blogger friends? What are your favorites? - Mine are below. Any other catagories to add? Repost or if you don't have a blog, just leave them in the comments. Such a fun time of year...


Favorite "Church" Holiday Song:
O Come All Ye Faithful

Favorite "Other" Holiday Song:

Favorite Holiday Movie:
I know, it's so embarrassing but I LOVE Dolly Parton.

Favorite Holiday Tradition:
Making Christmas Candy with my family

4 comments:

Mike and Jenn said...

I totally agree with Santa Baby. I absolutely love the Eartha Kitt version. It seems like I hear more and more every year, but man she makes that song!
We're wishing you and Doug a great holiday season!
Love,
Mike, Jenn & April

Mike and Jenn said...

And Willie too!!!
:D

April said...

OOOOH!! I'm totally going to do this on my blog, too....great idea!! I guess you'll just have to wait to see what my faves are..... :) Hee Hee!!

Anonymous said...

Ok,here is mine:

Favorite "Church" Holiday Song:
O Holy Night

Favorite "Other" Holiday Song:
Sleigh Ride

Favorite Holiday Movie:
White Christmas and Charlie Brown Xmas

Favorite Holiday Tradition:
Going to Xmas Eve Mass with my Grandma