Number of hours I was in Kansas City: 40
Number of times I jump started a car: 2
Inches of snow on the ground: 4
Number of friends honored at the mega shower: 3 (one wedding, two baby)
Number of planes I was on: 4
Number of friends I got to see: 15
Number of times I laughed out loud: 1,000,000!
Thanks for the fun memories and a great weekend girls! I had so much fun seeing everyone. Thanks especially to April for driving up to KC in the storm to hang out and stay at my mom's house. (From the frantic run through Target to the ice hill - we didn't stop laughing! Thanks, A!) Also to Carrie for taking me out to lunch and to the airport on Sunday.
Such a fun weekend- can't wait till next time!
P.S. Pictures courtesy of Miss Katie Compardo, I forgot to take pictures- again! Thanks, Katie!
Inches of snow on the ground: 4
Number of friends honored at the mega shower: 3 (one wedding, two baby)
Number of planes I was on: 4
Number of friends I got to see: 15
Number of times I laughed out loud: 1,000,000!
Thanks for the fun memories and a great weekend girls! I had so much fun seeing everyone. Thanks especially to April for driving up to KC in the storm to hang out and stay at my mom's house. (From the frantic run through Target to the ice hill - we didn't stop laughing! Thanks, A!) Also to Carrie for taking me out to lunch and to the airport on Sunday.
Such a fun weekend- can't wait till next time!
P.S. Pictures courtesy of Miss Katie Compardo, I forgot to take pictures- again! Thanks, Katie!



3 comments:
I had the best time! It's never enough time when we hang out, and of course it only made me miss you more! Love you!
1. it is never good to take a human out of its natural habitat
2. i agree on the millions of laughs! my stomach muscles are basically sore from laughing so much
3. so GREAT to see you
miss everyone already!
Looks like you girls had so much fun. I'm so sad I had to miss yet another girl get together! :( Looking forward to seeing everyone in May!
Post a Comment