Happy Mother's Day to all of our favorite moms out there! Hope everyone had a great day. As always, we were sorry that we couldn't spend the day with Doug's and my mom, but we are excited to see them in a few weeks.
I was also thinking about so many of our friends who are celebrating their first Mother's Day this year! It's been a fun year - seeing so many friends begin their families. Wishing them a very special Mother's Day.
Speaking of parenting, I felt like a bad dog mom today. Willie keeps licking his paws so much that they begin to bleed. It got so bad this weekend that Doug made Willie a sock cast. Isn't his face so sad? We think he has allergies. Any suggestions besides benadryl and covering up the spot that he is licking?

2 comments:
i don't like benadryl because it causes drowsiness. try generic tavist (not tavist-d). also, try giving him a grain-free food for a little. a lot of dogs are allergic to grains. we use http://www.naturalbalance.net/dogformulas/home.html
Poor baby! I agree with using Benadryl and/or changing his food. We use grain-free Canidae for Sargey!
Post a Comment