When your day starts with this box - what's not to like?
Then I went to the doctor with my mom and got to hear the sweetest sound of our baby's heartbeat! When I got to work, I got to share the news (no, I didn't eat too much Turkey). There's a baby in there! Baby B at 13 weeks.
Then I got to celebrate my birthday dinner with my husband, mom, grandfather and great Aunt at Magnolia Grill - #11 in Gourmet Magazine's Top 50 American Restaurants. Such a great meal, with wonderful company!


3 comments:
Look at the little Baby B bump! You are so adorable, seriously! And.....Tiffany's? Yes, please!
So glad you had a good birthday. Makes turning 30 sound like a pretty good thing to me!
Love you!!
:-)
love this post!
so glad you had a great day
here's to the next decade!
What a fantastic birthday! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. So...what was in the Tiffany box?!
Kim
Post a Comment