Halloween

Halloween

Monday, June 7, 2010

Showering Baby B - Take 4

My fantastic work colleagues threw me a surprise baby shower several weeks ago. It was at one of my favorite Chapel Hill restaurants - Top of the Hill! It was so nice of everyone to think of me and throw such a beautiful shower. Along with all the adorable individual gifts from everyone - the agency got us our high-tech stroller. Doug & I were so excited - we put it together that night.

Such a bittersweet day, knowing how lucky I am to work with such amazing people and how sad I will be to say goodbye to all of them soon.


With Heather & the stroller :)
Cupcakes & strawberries? Couldn't you just eat them all?
Opening gifts
Adorable swimsuit - for those hot days in Charleston!
Later that night - the guys putting together the new stroller

2 comments:

Patrick16121 said...

What a wonderful shower, I know it will be hard to say good-bye to your co-workers.Glad to see Willie is showing no jealousy toward his new sibling and is happy to jump in and help.

Patrick16121 said...

O.K. some how my comment showed up under Patrick's name. Those comments are so not Patrick!
Connie