Doug had a conference in Boca Raton, Florida at the first of December and Lil' J and I tagged along for some sunshine. We were happy with our first long road trip - driving through the night so Jordan would sleep. Doug did great staying awake and Jordan did great sleeping. We enjoyed the sunshine, resort and our time away. The ocean was too cold for swimming but we had fun at the pools, beach and just walking around the beautiful resort. Not to mention Jordan started crawling while we were there - but more on that later.
We lucked out and avoided the cold snap that hit right after we left. We made a stop in St. Augustine, FL - for Jordan to stretch out and roll around since we didn't drive through the night on the way home. Now I can say I've been to all three walled cities in North America - Quebec City, Charleston & St. Augustine. Huge dork, I know.






No comments:
Post a Comment